Re: [AMBER] ambertools for NAMD

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 14:36:27 +0100

you need to be specific about what you mean by "amber" force field.
there are many, with different functional forms and parameters.
I worry that you get a "parm file in amber 7" message- that's pretty old.
the HW-HW are likely water.
the 10-12 terms have not been used for a long time.
so we can try to help, but are you sure this is really the force field
you want to use??