Re: [AMBER] Error in PMEMD run

From: Marek Malý <maly.sci.ujep.cz>
Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 22:25:02 +0100

Hi Bob,

here is the content of the LD_LIBRARY_PATH variable:

LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/opt/intel/impi/3.1/lib64:/opt/intel/mkl/10.0.011/lib/em64t:/opt
/intel/cce/9.1.043/lib:/opt/intel/fce/10.1.012/lib::/opt/intel/impi/3.1/lib64

here is the answer after aplying the "which ifort" command.

/opt/intel/fce/10.1.012/bin/ifort

so it seems to me OK since LD_LIBRARY_PATH contain
/opt/intel/fce/10.1.012/lib
which is in my opinion dir. with ifort libraries or am I wrong ?

Anyway thanks very much, tomorrow I will probably try Ross idea to adopt
pmemed a litle Amber way. If Amber has no problems with MKL cosine
implementation
I hope that pmemd will be also OK with this after that little changes.

  Best,

    Marek

http://www.opera.com/mail/