RE: [AMBER] skip parallel test

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 16:43:34 +0100

Hi Albert,

> I would like to know if it is possible to skip parellel test in amber
> 10?
>
> If yes, how can I do it and what could be the consequences ?

The parallel tests are only run if you explicitly run them with make
test.parallel.

You can skip the tests by all means. If you are not building the parallel
version of the code then the consequences are none. You just won't be able
to run calculations that require the parallel versions of the code such as
TI or REMD.

If you build and want to run in parallel then you can skip the tests and
just realize that you could be rolling the dice...

All the best
Ross

/\
\/