Re: [AMBER] creating new residue adds none wanted ter

From: Jorgen Simonsen <jorgen589.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 10:57:29 +0100

Hi,

1. The residues look fine around the residue so I don't that causes the
problem.

2. I am not able to generate prmtop where I get the following error message
FATAL: Atom .R<ILE 277>.A<CD 20> does not have a type.
FATAL: Atom .R<ILE 303>.A<CD 20> does not have a type.
FATAL: Atom .R<ILE 314>.A<CD 20> does not have a type.
FATAL: Atom .R<ILE 328>.A<CD 20> does not have a type.
FATAL: Atom .R<ILE 334>.A<CD 20> does not have a type.

if I save the the structure

savepdb FR test.pdb

it add a CD with coordinates similar to CD1 getting one CD too much - the
strange thing is that it has five preceding residues correctly...

Any help appreciated
thanks in advance

best