RE: [AMBER] QM/MM

From: Syed Tarique Moin <tarisyed.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 23:13:22 +0100

Hi,
Ross,

But I m treating only one aminoacid that is alanine as in the QM/MM tutorial i.e NMA. In tutorial the same thing is happening i did the same thing i.e. same type of solvation and same input except the theory that is I used AM1.

Alanine and NMA have about same number of atoms 11 and 12 atoms. I am not incorporating the water as in NMA QM/MM tutorials.

Regards

Syed Tarique Moin,