[AMBER] Non-zero internal energy in single trajectory MM-PBSA calculations

From: Dmitry Osolodkin <divanych.rambler.ru>
Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 10:24:59 +0100

Dear all,

When performing a MM-PBSA analysis of a trajectory, I get a strange
result. It is mentioned in the tutorial that during the single
trajectory analysis deltaEint must be zero, but I get INT = 277 kcal/mol
(see attached file). Difference between GBTOT and INT is reasonable, and
as I understand, deltaGbind = GBTOT - INT = -21 kcal/mol. What can be
the reason for such a problem? Should I concern about usage of these
results?

Best regards,
Dmitry

--