Re: [AMBER] Amber FF and Glycam

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 19:36:21 +0100

either one could be used in principle, but from the protein perspective I
think we have found that 99SB provides a better model. also I think the
charge model for 99SB is more compatible with that of glycam, while ff03
uses a different charge derivation model. I don't think anyone has done a
careful study to determine if this causes any problems.