[AMBER] Influence about HIS-HIE-HIS-HIP

From: Rilei Yu <yulaomao1983.yahoo.com.cn>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 04:25:48 +0100

Dear amber users,

It is known that the default "leaprc" files assign the name HIS to HIE. I donot know wheather this change will introduce great influence to my MD simulation or not. You know an HIS is in the ligand binding pocket. So I believe there should be some influence to my protein complex simulation. Is there any tutorial than can guide me to assign the right from to the HIS. Namely, when will the HIS be use default form, and when will it be used as other forms such as HIP and HID?

I am really appreciated for your help!
Rilei Yu