[AMBER] Nonterminal, was not found in name map

From: Sunita Patel <sunita_iitb.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 01:50:08 +0100

Dear Amber users,

I am new to AMBER package. I am trying to generate the coordinate and topology file from a pdb file using tleap. My leap.in file looks like this
===============================
source leaprc.ff03
set default PBradii mbondi2
m = loadpdb PsHSP_Nter.pdb
saveamberparm m hsp_eff_im.prmtop hsp_eff_im.inpcrd
quit
=================================

Though the tleap program created the coordinate and topology, it gave some unwanted message in the leap.log file as given below.

> set default PBradii mbondi2
Using H(N)-modified Bondi radii
> m = loadpdb PsHSP_Nter.pdb
Enter zPdbReadScan from call depth  0.
Exit  zPdbReadScan from call depth  0.
Matching PDB residue names to LEaP variables.
(Residue 0: ACE, Terminal/beginning, was not found in name map.)
(Residue 1: SER, Nonterminal, was not found in name map.)
(Residue 2: LEU, Nonterminal, was not found in name map.)
(Residue 3: ILE, Nonterminal, was not found in name map.)
(Residue 4: PRO, Nonterminal, was not found in name map.)
(Residue 5: SER, Nonterminal, was not found in name map.)
(Residue 6: PHE, Nonterminal, was not found in name map.)
Could anybody tell whether my coordinate file and topology files are correct to proceed to the next step.

Thanks for any help,

Best regards,
Sunita