Re: [AMBER] Simulated annealing

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 15:49:40 +0100

hard to say without knowing more details. is it a standard system, or
modified force field?
did it go up in a continuation run, or a new run? what were the energies like?
at high T you may well need smaller time steps (2fs or 0.5fs).
also be VERY careful at 1000K, you will almost certainly need
restraints on amides, chirality and so on. details depend on your
molecule, but don't expect any chiral centers or cis/trans double
bonds to stay the same at that temperature.