Re: [AMBER] Possibility to use ff99 + GAFF + GLYCAM_06 in one time for complex system ? - Last detail

From: Marek Malý <maly.sci.ujep.cz>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 14:41:03 +0100

Dear Karl,

thanks a lot again !

There is obviously one last question:
Where to take the numbers for a "new" gaff
terms n3-CG, n3-CG-CG , n3-CG-CG-CG ...

One of the natural solutions is in my opinion this:

n3-CG = n3-c3
n3-CG-CG = n3-c3-c3
n3-CG-CG-CG = n3-c3-c3-c3

etc.

If I am wrong, please correct me, otherwise do not waste time.

Thanks for all !

   Best,

     Marek

http://www.opera.com/mail/