Re: [AMBER] Creating conditions for biased MD

From: Francesco Pietra <chiendarret.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 19:01:39 +0100

The rectified helix has changed both baricenter and orientation. What
I was trying with Chimera was to superimpose it to the bent helix,
than remove the latter and get a pdb of the ensemble. Superimposition,
viewed as backbone, is not bad as far as the occupied "tube" is
concerned, giving me hope that leap could accept this ensemble. Then
some biased MD.

I have no experience with steered MD, can't imagine if, under the
described conditions, the rectified helix could serve as a template,
instead of a brutal replacing of helices.

francesco