[AMBER] Atom type error

From: Vikas Sharma <vs_vikassharma.yahoo.co.in>
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2009 10:48:01 +0100

Dear All, I have done molecular docking of a few ligands on a protein...nw i wish to calculate binding free energy of those ligands using MM PBSA I performed the following steps:  source leaprc.ff03  m = loadpdb A.pdb  saveamberparm m A.prmtop A.inpcrd      then the output was     warning:The unperturbed charge ofthe unit:9.000000 is not zero   Fatal: Atom .R<CXL 232>.A<C 1> doesnt have a type   Fatal: Atom .R<CXL 232>.A<O2 2> doesnt have a type   Fatal: Atom .R<CXL 232>.A<O1 3> doesnt have a type   Fatal: Atom .R<AMN 233>.A<N 1> doesnt have a type   Failed to generate parameters What should i do now??   i performed molecular docking using Sybyl.. i checked in sybyl and got the following information 1. N-terminal configuration (charged=AMN; neutral=AMI). 2. C-terminal configuration (charged=CXL; netural=CXC). this means that while protein preparation C-terminal and N-terminal have become charged Ihave the same protein with ligand on which i have perform the steps as mentioned in the tutorial (like minimizing,heating,equilibrating) Please helpppppppp.... Connect with friends all over the world. Get Yahoo! India Messenger at http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/?wm=n/