Re: [AMBER] Backbone restraint

From: Rilei Yu <yulaomao1983.yahoo.com.cn>
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2009 04:29:12 +0100

Thanks for your suggestion! But maybe I have missed it! I found the example that carry out MD on the restraint while residues rather than backbone.
For example it uses RES 20 25 to restraint all the atoms in the residues between 20_25. Now, I want to restraint the "CA backbone"

I hope you can give me more specific details. And I am really appreciated for your help!

Best wishes,

Rilei Yu

--- 09年4月18日,周六, Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com> 写道: