[AMBER] Bad value during integer read by sander

From: Collins Nganou <nganoucollins.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 16:09:45 +0100

Dear Amber10 users,

Greeting.

I am trying to run sander machine with the following input script

polyA-polyT 10-mer: initial minimization solvent + ions
 &cntrl
  imin = 1,
  maxcyc = 1000,
  ncyc = 500,
  ntb = 1,
  ntr = 1,
  cut = 10.0
 /
Hold the DNA fixed
500.0
RES 1 20
END
END

sander -O -i polyAT_wat_min1.in -o polyAT_wat_min1.out -p
polyAT_wat.prmtop -c polyAT_wat.inpcrd -r polyAT_wat_min1.rst -ref
polyAT_wat.inpcrd

I receive the following error:

At line 2206 of file _ew_setup.f
Fortran runtime error: Bad value during integer read

After open _ew_septup.f, I realise that this line 2206 didn't exist....(
The file is located in src/sander)...
I will be very grateful to receive all idea to go through this problem...

Best regards