Re: [AMBER] Thermodynamic Integration and belly

From: Ignacio J. General <ijgeneral.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 18:26:16 +0100

Thanks for your answer Thomas. Yes, there is a reason why I need to use
frozen and not just harmonically restrained atoms. It has to do with a kind
of new method for calculating free energies; the deltaF of part of the
system (part 1) was already calculated using that new method. Now the deltaF
for the rest of the system (part2) needs to be calculated using TI, but
keeping part1 completely frozen, or else there will be some kind of double
counting.

So I'll go on with this but will try to also do it somehow else, to be able
to compare and validate results.

Thanks again,

Ignacio