Re: [AMBER] Sander and multiple residues

From: Dan Kaps <dan.kaps.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 21:02:46 +0100

There is no particular reason to build them separately other than the fact that I don't know how. I tried using the function:
VAR = combine { UNK AGT } where VAR would be the combined residue I could build .prmtop and .inpcrd files for. However, This literally combined the residues i.e. the atoms of AGT occupied the same spatial coordinates as those of UNK (one oxygen atoms in AGT has the EXACT same coordinates of a carbon in UNK) in the .inpcrd file. Is there another way to combine them in leap without altering the spacial coordinates?
Dan