RE: [AMBER] please help me out

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 16:34:51 +0100

Hi Bharat,

You are running a gas phase simulation. This means one of two things have
occurred. The first is that your system may have blown up because it is
unstable in a vacuum at 300K like most proteins are in reality. The second
is that your system has diffused too far away from the origin which it will
do in gas phase if you don't remove center of mass rotation and translation.

However, the strange thing is that your input file suggests you are doing a
minimization and I have never seen this error before for a minimization
since this typically doesn't change the coordinates much. My guess though is
that either this is not the input file you used or your initial system is
really high in energy due to the structure being bad. You should probably
start with this.

Good luck,
Ross