Re: [AMBER] Testing parallel amber10: no libmkl_lapack.so

From: Atro Tossavainen <atro.tossavainen+amber.helsinki.fi>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 12:20:27 +0100

> I understand this. However, everything about is sourced correctly from
> my .bashrc from the intel *.sh.

echo $LD_LIBRARY_PATH

please.

> If I do not succeed to compile amber10 thereafter, I'll remove
> everything about intels to try with gnu compilers and libraries.
> This will be nothing for amber, though bad for the electronic
> calculations. But I was unable to do better.

Fixing the LD_LIBRARY_PATH is something you can do in a shell simply
by setting the environment variable.

Adding the -rpath is something you can do in the AMBER configuration
files before compiling, or manually after it has built the executable
(just copy/paste the line that builds the executable, add the -rpath
THAT_DIRECTORY flag, press enter, you're done)

The measures you suggest are on par with "Blah, I can't work out how
to use this car key, I think I'll just walk." when the entire problem
is on par with you trying to stick in the plastic end rather than the
metal one. But it's up to you. Keep ignoring the answers you get,
you're well on your way to becoming killfile fodder as far as I'm
concerned.

--
Atro Tossavainen (Mr.)               / The Institute of Biotechnology at
Systems Analyst, Techno-Amish &     / the University of Helsinki, Finland,