Re: [AMBER] Testing parallel amber10: no libmkl_lapack.so

From: Atro Tossavainen <atro.tossavainen+amber.helsinki.fi>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 10:35:17 +0100

> ./configure_amber -openmpi -nobintray ifort

Surely you must have meant "nobintraj"? But it's a non-issue, really,
as far as this is concerned.

> /usr/local/amber10/exe/sander.MPI: error while loading shared
> libraries: libmkl_lapack.so: cannot open shared object file: no such
> file or directory

The link loader cannot find the shared library that the program depends
on. It's not in the standard path for searching shared libraries, your
executables have been compiled without -rpath, and your LD_LIBRARY_PATH
does not include the directory that contains the libraries either. You
need to fix either of the two latter ones.

--
Atro Tossavainen (Mr.)               / The Institute of Biotechnology at
Systems Analyst, Techno-Amish &     / the University of Helsinki, Finland,