[AMBER] Problems with running two separate jobs in the same time

From: Antonija Tomić <Antonija.Tomic.irb.hr>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 09:08:53 +0100

Hi

for example, if I try to run two separate molecular dynamics or
steered molecular dynamics (nstlim=100000) on my computer in the same
time the processes stop after some time without any warnings or error
messages, but when I start to run that same jobs one after another all
processes finish successfully. I don't know what is going on because I
don't get any warning messages. On the other hand I can do few
separate optimization processes simultaneously without any trouble. I
would be very grateful if someone could help me. I don't think that
the problem is in my computer because I have a new computer.

Antonija