Re: [AMBER] ssh and make test.parallel

From: Atro Tossavainen <atro.tossavainen+amber.helsinki.fi>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 11:33:21 +0100

> cd cytosine && ./Run.cytosine
> The authenticity of host deb64 (which is the hostname) (127.0.1.1)
> can't be established.
> RSA fingerprint .....
> connecting ?

You need to learn to operate your MPI installation. This is not an
AMBER problem.

> Question: does makefile contain any ssh command that may require the
> -n flag? If so, I would appreciate how to edit makefile(s) or the make
> command, or what else is better.

AMBER Makefiles do not contain anything to do with SSH, which you
may clearly see by reading the files yourself. Your local MPI
installation is doing this.

--
Atro Tossavainen (Mr.)               / The Institute of Biotechnology at
Systems Analyst, Techno-Amish &     / the University of Helsinki, Finland,