Re: [AMBER] Failure to compile amber9 serial ifort gcc

From: Francesco Pietra <chiendarret.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 17:00:46 +0100

Hi Ross:

A "/" is missing from CXX, can't say if it was missing when issuing
the ./configure.

To shorten, I have copied to the new installation of amd64 lenny all
previous /usr/local/bin executables, which comprise openmpi-1.2.6, and
verified that previous installation of amber 9 pass all serial and
parallel tests. But probably it was not fully patched and, anyway, it
is curious and defeating that I am now unable to compile it from
scratch. I have now posted in answer to Professor Case observation
about yacc parser.

thanks

francesco