Re: [AMBER] AmberTools compilation error

From: Marius Retegan <marius.s.retegan.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 21:03:59 +0100

Hi,
I've compiled AmberTools a few hours ago using the same configure flags and
everything went fine.
The error message refers to the libguide that comes with MKL.
Did you modified the MKL_HOME variable?
Do a > echo $MKL_HOME to see what you get.
If that points to some directory, type this > unset MKL_HOME.
After redo the configure and make
Marius