[AMBER] Unit 5 Error on OPEN: nan.in

From: Nancy <nancy4619.163.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 09:11:10 +0000

Dear all,

    I am sorry to send this letter again , i am using amber10 in linux .When i use Sander to make minimization of solvent(explicit solvent),

 $AMBERHOME/exe/sander -O -i nan.in -o nan.out -p nan.prmtop -c nan.inpcrd -r nan.rst -ref nan.inpcrd
The input and output files are in the attachment .
It showed that Unit 5 Error on OPEN :nan.in. I have tried many times and i am sure the directory is right, then i tried example B1 of amber tutorials about DNA ,just made the same mistake ,i do not konw where is wrong, can any body help me ?
Thanks in advance!
Nancy

网易邮箱,中国第一大电子邮件服务商