RE: [AMBER] PCL

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2009 09:23:30 -0800

Hi Waleed,

We need more info to be able to help here. Can you post details about how
you created the library for type CP / perchlorate - attach it if possible.
As well as the exact commands that you entered into leap, what your pdb file
looks like etc.

I assume you loaded both the lib file describing perchlorate as well as an
frcmod file describing the parameters for this type CP - i.e. the mass, VDW
as well as any bonds angles and dihedrals etc.

All the best
Ross