Re: [AMBER] (no subject)

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 11:24:40 -0500

yes, do that. think about whether you want to include GB solvation or just
gas phase energies are ok (probably gas phase in your case)
when you strip the water and write the traj file in ptraj, make sure to
specify nobox. make sure to use a prmtop file made witout water. also make
sure your patches are up to date.

On Thu, Feb 26, 2009 at 11:19 AM, Lake, Thomas <thomas.lake08.imperial.ac.uk