Re: [AMBER] (no subject)

From: Thomas Cheatham III <tec3.utah.edu>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 17:48:56 -0700 (Mountain Standard Time)

> I am modeling a single-stranded DNA conjugated to an oligopeptide moiety
> via phosphamide bond. I'll use sander for NMR -restrained molecular
> dynamics. Which force field do you recommend me to use.   Thank you

What I would do is use ff99SB with the parmbsc0 nucleic acid force field
modifications. For the connecting residue, you will likely have to
generate new parameters, and I would first try out GAFF/Antechamber with
RESP charges. For more insight into creating parameters, see:

  http://ambermd.org/tutorials/advanced/tutorial1/

--tec3