Re: [AMBER] PME doesn't work

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 07:08:07 -0500

correct, unless you change use_pme, it will default to on.
try removing the entire &ewald section, that's not needed unless you
want to change defaults, and you may have other typos there. you can
try to add it back if it works without it. look carefully for error
messages in any other output, such as error files from the queueing
software.