RE: [AMBER] reg.targeted molecular dynamics

From: balaji nagarajan <balaji_sethu.hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 20:15:29 +0530

dear amber ,
thank you!

carlos.simmerling .

I will try by using all atoms ,
now i am clear ,
-----------------------
I have another doubt ,
As if now I am doing in vaccum ,
when I solvated the structure in explicit
water , both of them have different number of
water molecules , how to fix both to be the same ,
I read in forum that one can delete the water molecule from
the structure which has more than the needed ,

is there any way of doing it by
taking the close skin of some limit in both so that
one can make same number of molecules .

or is there any other way of doing it

thanks in advance !
balaji