Re: [AMBER] A beginner's question for using AMBER to do cell membrane simulation and molecular transportation

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2009 16:33:31 -0500

it could be done, but such simulations would be considered very
advanced and only to be taken on once you have extensive experience
with MD simulations.
this email list is really for technical questions about the Amber
software. for help in getting started, you might want to check in with
one of the several labs at Stony Brook (even 2 in your own department)
that use Amber on a daily basis- we can help you out.