[AMBER] (no subject)

From: Andrew Olson <muchemfu.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 11:46:24 -0800 (PST)

I sent a message yesterday about a mac install problem and i got that worked out, works fine now. I am installing on two linux comps (red hat intel) and am coming up with this message when i try to ./configure_amber. I get ambertools successfully installed but this keeps coming up.

./configure_amber g95
Setting AMBERHOME to /usr/local/amber10

Setting up Amber configuration file for architecture: g95
Using parallel communications library: none
The MKL_HOME environment variable is not defined.

Testing the C compiler:
      gcc -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -O2 -m32 -o testp testp.c
OK

Testing the Fortran compiler:
     g95 -O0 -fno-second-underscore -o testp testp.f
./configure_amber: line 1168: g95: command not found
./configure_amber: line 1169: ./testp: No such file or directory
Unable to compile a Fortran program using g95 -O0 -fno-second-underscore
Please check your compiler settings or configure flags.

Does this mean my compiler isnt installed correctly becuase i think it is but im not entirely sure. Thanks for your help.

Andrew