Re: [AMBER] dipole correlation function

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 09:39:16 -0500

I don't think you want to use imaging if you are calculating
correlation functions. however, I really don't udnerstand your ptraj
script- are you trying to overlap all of the waters? I don't think
this would ever do anything useful once the waters move around. also,
won't the overlap change the correlation?