Re: [AMBER] Need suggestion on payment for Ph.D student majored in molecular simulation

From: Adrian Roitberg <roitberg.qtp.ufl.edu>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 13:57:56 -0500

Please do not flood this list with questions like this. The questions
here should be about Amber only, and occasionally, in very rare
exception, about the theories of computational chemistry.

Your question is important, but please send it to the proper forums.

The CCL list comes to mind, google it please.

Best Regards

Xu Dong wrote:
> Hi Dear All,
> This question is a little too practical I admit, but I'm deciding an advisor
> for my doctor study.
> I wonder how much would it be generally for a Ph.D student with experience
> in molecular simulation if he works in some medicine company in US?
> And what direcitons inside computational biology would give a higher
> repayment after spending 5 years' study?
>
> Any words would be appreciated.
> Thank you.
>
> Jerry D.X

                            Dr. Adrian E. Roitberg
                              Associate Professor
                             Quantum Theory Project
                            Department of Chemistry
                  Senior Editor. Journal of Physical Chemistry
                           American Chemical Society
University of Florida                         PHONE 352 392-6972
P.O. Box 118435                               FAX   352 392-8722
Gainesville, FL 32611-8435                    Email adrian.qtp.ufl.edu