Re: [AMBER] Amber 9 Install - AMBERBUILDFLAGS error

From: David A. Case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 23:29:41 -0500

On Mon, Feb 16, 2009, ben rodriguez wrote:

> I want to compile sander with the flag -DHAS_10_12, after an apparently
> successsful Amber install with openmpi. I followed the manual and
> executed 'make clean' then 'make AMBERBUILDFLAGS='-DHAS_10_12' sander in
> the src/sander directory, the compile quit giving this error:

> Error: ../config.h is not set up for serial compilation

This makes total sense: the last time you ran configure_amber, you asked
for mpi, and hence a parallel configuration file. Now, you are trying to
compile a (default) serial version. You need to re-run configure_amber
(or, as it appears you may be using an earlier version of the codes, just
configure.)

...dac