Re: [AMBER] density and volume in NVT ensamble

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 09:30:02 -0500

these files have no density or volume in them, so I think the other
suggestion is correct, that you are trying to extract data that
doesn't exist. always look carefully at your outputs and try to
understand them, don't rely on an analysis script that someone else
wrote without looking at the output, especially if the results don't
make sense. look at your analysis- where are the volume and density
supposed to be coming from?