Re: [AMBER] Solvating the interior of a channel

From: Daniel Smith <das92amber.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2009 17:40:23 -0500

Just an update. I tried using Dowser (I installed the program itself) which
put seemingly random waters into the folds of the protein. Flood (in
conjunction) with Voidoo worked absolutely brilliantly. The atoms seemed to
fill the channel quite well, and it's output was a pdb file with O atoms in
WAT residues which Amber read easily.

Thanks,
Daniel Smith