Re: [AMBER] nab compile error with -scalapack

From: David A. Case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 09:27:24 -0500

> I am trying to compile parallel version of nab using scalapack.
> mpicc -c -O3 -m64 -DBINTRAJ -DSCALAPACK nblist.c
> nblist.c: In function ‘nblist’:
> nblist.c:988: error: ‘gb’ undeclared (first use in this function)

It's a bug, caused by trying to split of the nblist stuff into a
separate file.

Assuming that you are always going to use gb, you could just define a
local variable "gb" in nblist.c...for example, at about line 24, add:

static int gb=1;

However, expect other problems as well, since (as far as I know) only
Russ Brown has every used this. You might want to contact him directly,
russ.brown AT sun.com, but I don't know if he will have time to help
or not.

...dac