Re: [AMBER] Test run on Solaris 10 X 86

From: David A. Case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 21:49:22 -0500

On Sat, Jan 31, 2009, Manikandan Chandrasekaran wrote:

> cd tgtmd/change_target.ntr && ./Run.tgtmd
> SANDER: Targeted MD with changing target and restraints
>
> is taking more time, than it should be taking. It is not displaying any
> errors, nor moving onto the next test. It is happening, whenever we run
> the tests in the solaris 10 x86 machines.

Just to be clear: if you are not planning to run this sort of targetted
MD, you can skip the test.

Right now, we don't know if this is arising from Solaris, or (more
likely) from whichever version of g95 you have. If you have the
time/expertise to run the test under a debugger, that might help.

...regards...dac