Re: [AMBER] MM - PBSA problem

From: (wrong string) ı <musaozboyaci.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 15:12:05 +0200

Dear Jenk,
I tried the way you suggested, it gave me the following error :

At line 657 of file _mdread.f (Unit 5 "pbsa.in")
Traceback: not available, compile with -ftrace=frame or -ftrace=full
Fortran runtime error: In line 1 of namelist cntrl:
Namelist variable 'cutcap' not found
  cutcap
        ^
After deleting cutcap variable the same error appeared for xcap, ycap and
zcap. Then I deleted all and it gave me an output without any error
messages.But I am not sure whether this causes those errors!
I also tried the mm-pbsa module in Amber8. It gave me all the outputs
without any "ELRAELE" errors. I guess this is a bug of Amber10. Anyway,
thank you and other guys for your helps.

Best regards,

Musa