Re: [AMBER] non-natural amino acids

From: FyD <fyd.q4md-forcefieldtools.org>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 00:25:31 +0100

Dear Arturas,

> Does anyone has link or reference toward parameters of
> alpha-carboxyl-glutamic amino acid and amino acid with naphtyl residue ?

I might be wrong, but my feeling is that you will have to generate
your own FF libraries with your own charge values... If you download
the R.E.D.-III.1 tools . http://q4md-forcefieldtools.org/RED/, you
will find within the distribution a HowTo/Tutorial for the central &
N-terminal fragments of new amino acids with examples of R.E.D. input
files. This allows users generating quick results when one first gets
the R.E.D.-III.1 tools distribution. I hope this HowTo/Tutorial will
be complementary to the other tutorials at
http://q4md-forcefieldtools.org/Tutorial/.

regards, Francois