[AMBER] RESP charges for Fe in heme

From: Carina Backtorp <cbacktorp.ICIQ.ES>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 14:48:11 +0100

Dear AMBER users,

I am trying to get RESP charges for heme. However, when I use
antechamber on my gaussian output file, I get the following message:

"For atom [3]: Fe1, the best APS is not zero, bonds involved by this
atom are frozen".

Then I get the RESP charges for all the other atoms in the molecule,
except for Fe and the atoms connected to Fe. For those atoms I only
get 'nan'.

Can anyone please help me out, as to what I need to do to get the RESP
charges?

regards,
Carina