Re: [AMBER] sander not working

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 10:01:34 -0500

you don't have a prmtop file specified here, but that's probably not
why you don't get any output.
if you run the job in the background (put $ at the end), then do
"top", does it show sander running?

sometimes it is easiest to put your sander command in a script and run
that, rather than typing it in each time. then you can diff the script
that works and the one that doesn't and see the differences.