[AMBER] PHOSPHOTHREONINE

From: Khaled Barakat <kbarakat.phys.ualberta.ca>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 12:11:43 -0700

Dear Ambers,

I am trying to simulate a phophopeptide that includes a phosphorylated threonine residue. By following
the mailing list I found an announcement for the production of AMBER force field parameters for
phosphorylated amino acids in different protonation states. These parameters has been produced for
phosphoserine, phosphothreonine, phosphotyrosine and phosphohistidine. They also provided the web
link ( http://pharmacy.man.ac.uk/amber/) for downloading these parameters. Unfortunately, I couldn't
access to this website.

Does any one has these parameters or can guide me to a different way to get them.

I appraciate your help

khaled