RE: AMBER: RMS plot

From: Duggan, Brendan M. <bmduggan.musc.edu>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 14:54:04 -0500

I too have been trying to get per residue RMSDs from trajectories. After looking at the ptraj manual I was using commands like:

trajin ./ligand.traj
rms first :1-85
atomicfluct out backbone.rmsd .N,CA,C byres

This gave me numbers that seemed reasonable, but I'm not sure if its correct. Can anyone tell me the difference between these commands and what Carlos proposed?

brendan

email: bmduggan.musc.edu
phone: (843) 792 5029