Re: AMBER: Heating up

From: Francesco Pietra <chiendarret.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 16:57:49 +0100

Thanks. Actually, I was inaccurate: I used to raise gradually
(nstlim=25000, Langevin) the temp from 0.1K to 300K. This is also what
I did now for the protein in a membrane+water. RMSD OK. But, you made
the point quite clear. I was lucky.

A basic difficulty for me is to imagine to start with a system at 100K
when it was 0K (at least in terms of QM)

francesco