RE: AMBER: CG and HC atoms partial charges in AMBER

From: Matthew Tessier <matthew.tessier.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 11:40:43 -0500

The GLYCAM06 release in AMBER 10 includes parameters for lipids as well as
carbohydrates. The atom type "CG" is used for sp3 C in the lipid tail, but
you can see this in the GLYCAM06 lipids paper:

Extension of the GLYCAM06 Biomolecular Force Field to Lipids, Lipid Bilayers
and Glycolipids. M. B. Tessier, M. L. DeMarco, A. B. Yongye and R. J. Woods.
Molecular Simulation, 2008. Vol 34 Issue 4, pages 349 - 364.

Matthew Tessier
mbt3911.uga.edu
matthew.tessier.gmail.com
Woods' Lab Room 1092
Complex Carbohydrate Research Center - University of Georgia