AMBER: how to ger resp charge for a residue?

From: WJ Ding <dingwanjian.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 12:20:05 +0800

Dear all,

 I am trying to create the library for a non-standard residue with tleap. I
have created atoms, residue, and unit, and set element, bond and zmatrix.
When I checked the unit, it always said

"ERROR: The unperturbed charge of the unit: 0.190640 is not integral.
 WARNING: The unperturbed charge of the unit: 0.190640 is not zero."
The charge for a residue should be integral, right? I calculated the resp
charge for the whole molecular with Gaussian. I know there must be
difference in resp charge bewteen the whole molecule and the residue. My
point is how to
solve this problem? How could I get resp charge for a residue (except
R.E.D.)?
Any help will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

WJ