AMBER: Query on restart file

From: Neha Gandhi <n.gandhiau.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 10:49:30 +0900

Hi Amber community,

I ran 17 ns of production runs (each trajectory file consist of 500 ps with
50 frames). I tried to run another 500 ps after 17ns but it just says cannot
read coordinates from the previous .rst file. When I checked , there is no
spelling error and I checked the previous rst files. To verify I again run
the 16th ns md again and no issues with it. Only thing I cannot further run
MD after 17th ns? What could be the problem and the possible solution? I m
following the mm-pbsa tutorial in amber.

Many thanks,

--
Regards,
Neha Gandhi,