Re: AMBER: Folate parameters

From: Barbault Florent <florent.barbault.univ-paris-diderot.fr>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 15:03:09 +0100

Hi,

You have to design them by yourself! see the antechamber manual for more
informations. If you need help to construct the compound I can help you.

Best regards
Florent Barbault

Le mercredi 29 octobre 2008, Michael Lerner a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I would like to perform an MD simulation involving folate. I've
> checked the usual places (google, the AMBER parameter database, etc.)
> without success. Does anyone know where I can find folate parameters?
>
> Thank you,
>
> -Michael

Dr Florent Barbault
Maitre de conferences
NEW ADDRESS !!!
Universite Paris Diderot
Laboratoire ITODYS
15 rue Jean de Baïf, bâtiment Lavoisier
75013 Paris FRANCE
http://www.itodys.univ-paris7.fr/
tel  : (33) 01-57-27-88-50
e-mail : florent.barbault.univ-paris-diderot.fr